Delanea is a management consultant and mentor/coach that helps businesses improve their company performance through better employee engagement, enhanced customer experience and more efficient operations.
Her core tools include quantitative and qualitative research, customer and employee profiling, leadership development coaching and business strategy workshops. Additionally, she provides ongoing bench-strength support to top research firms across the U.S.
Delanea is a recurring speaker at national and regional market research industry conferences and is a feature writer on LinkedIn.
Delanea's credentials include:
- Masters Degree in Research Methods from UCONN
- Generalist Certificate in Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Bachelors Degree in Political Science from UCONN
- Certificate in Small Business Administration from University of Hartford
- Certified & Registered in Hypnosis from the Hypnosis Research Institute
Delanea holds office hours at Solstice on Mondays and Thursdays from 10AM-5PM .
Rita Faith MacRae
Rita is a licensed practicing nurse, a Certified Consulting Hypnotist with the National Guild of
Hypnotists & spiritual counselor who specializes in helping women emotionally heal and spiritually transform. She has a passion for empowering her clients to grow through personal and professional change so the mind-body-spirit are in alignment.
She is an expert in Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis® (5 Path) which is a progressive therapy that focuses on identifying the root cause of emotional pain, self limiting beliefs and destructive behaviors. During the course of her 5-session program, individuals experience awareness, forgiveness, acceptance and self-love. This allows individuals to release years of pain and trauma from the inside-out for a happiness they never knew was possible. As a 5 Path practitioner, Rita joins the ranks with the top 1% of hypnotherapists in the world.
Rita holds a:
- Bachelors in Psychology from Mount Holyoke College
- Masters in Education from Springfield College
- License in Practical Nursing
- Certification in Level III Mediumship from PSYCHE Institute.
- Certification in Spiritual Counseling from PSYCHE Institute.
- Master in Usui and Karuna Reiki
- Minister ordained by Universal Life Church
Rita holds office hours at Solstice on Tues, 12-5PM, Wed &Thurs, 10AM-5PM.
Jillian Hubbard, Reiki Master & Mompreneur
Jillian is the glue that holds the Solstice family together. As a dynamic mom of four and entrepreneur, she keeps Solstice chatty on social media, visible at expos and fairs, and crafts beautiful handmade reiki-charged jewelry for Solstice. In addition to being our go-to on just about everything, Jillian specializes in working with moms and soon-t0-be moms enjoy more family time. She offers Reiki treatments on-site or in-home for moms-on-the-go. She is also a serial organizer and infectious fixer-of-things so don't be surprised when she helps you find new and creative ways to get more done in less time so you have more peaceful downtime with those in your life that matter most. We love her and so will you!
Jillian holds office hours at Solstice on Tuesdays from 10AM-2PM, and is available on other days upon request.
To book an appointment, contact Jillian directly at email@example.com.
Lynne Hartwell, Alternative Medicine Specialist & Psychic Intuitive
As an Alternative Medicine Specialist, Lynne Hartwell connects with the Infinite and Natural realms to help re-balance, shift, and transform your life. Each session is custom designed to address the root cause of the stress, anxiety, pain, discomfort or dis-ease you may be experiencing~Naturally. They work complimentary to current medications, surgeries or current medical practice you’re receiving. Lynne offers a blend of sound and aroma healing sessions.
EssentialBlissTM Aromatherapy Sessions: (Ideal for those seeking Relaxation and Stress Reduction) A Blissful Experience combining Medicinal Grade Plant & Tree Essences with Soothing Sound Vibration.
Transformational Energy Healing: (ideal for those seeking a greater level of healing at the physical, emotional and spiritual level). Sessions include a combination of:
- Vibrational Sound Therapy
- Medicinal Aromatherapy (100% pure, High Vibrational Medicinal-Grade Plant & Tree Essences)
- Crystal & Gemstone Energetic Healing
- Removal of negative belief patterns
Lynne is available every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 2PM-7PM. Other dates and times can be scheduled depending upon availability.
Contact Lynne to set up your appointment: Call/txt 617.872.6399. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Tyler, MA, RD, CDN, Holistic Nutrition
Carol empowers clients to live in harmony and partnership with their bodies. As a Holistic Registered Dietitian with 40 years experience working at hospitals and wellness centers, she blends her delight for food, cooking, fitness, mindfulness and healing to address the unique needs of her clients. Including creative ways to individualize whole food eating that feels expansive, not restricted. She believes in daily self-care for nourishing the mind, body and soul. Carol is an avid outdoor enthusiast, enjoys cooking, meditation, reiki and yoga.
Carol offers Holistic Nutrition that addresses the root causes of your symptoms of weight, digestion, low energy and other health issues. Discovering ways to replenish and bring the body into balance with a personalized nutrition and wellness program. My approach focuses on functional nutrition, lifestyle, emotional wellness, joyful movement and stress relief.
Carol's credentials include:
- Bachelors in Clinical Dietetics from University of Connecticut
- Masters in Fitness Management from University of Connecticut
- Registered Dietitian
- Training as a Nutrition Advisor at Sanoviv Medical Institute. A Functional Medicine Hospital
- Training in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction from Center for Mindfulness, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Training in Mind/Body Medicine from Harvard Medical School and the Mind/Body Medical Institute
- Master in Usui Reiki
Carol holds office hours at Solstice on the second and fourth Mondays from 11 AM-12:30 PM & 3:30-5 PM, and is available on other days upon request.
To book an appointment, contact Carol at 860.729.4851 or email@example.com
Heather Munigle, Leadership Coach
Heather has been building and coaching high performance teams for more than twenty years. She has a proven track record of success growing organizations in terms of clientele, profit and retention. Her experience as a Director and a Quality Team Leader includes being recognized for instructional leadership, individualization and as a mentor/coach to colleagues teaching team systems, organizational structures, productivity, customer service, culture & engagement, conflict management and professional development of staff. Leading a culture of caring, competence and excellence, Heather has worked diligently in leading a culture of caring, competence and excellence building partnerships with Directors, families, teachers, community and across agencies including state and local. Heather's recent accomplishments include:
- Selected on a National level to participate in a student advisory council working with company leadership to inspire change in company's culture, quality in product and training of leadership and teachers in field;
- Lead Area Trainer responsible for developing and implementing training for new hires and veteran staff enhancing job skills, engagement, developmentally appropriate practices, customer service, etc...;
- Selected as a National Quality Team Leader working in the field training Directors on NAEYC, management courses and professional development of staff through workshop presentations.
Heather has a Bachelor's degree in Family Studies from the University of St. Joseph and has just completed a year long PK-3 Leadership program developed in cooperation with the Neag School of Education, UCONN and the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood.
Heather is available Tuesdays from 9AM-3PM, and is available on other days upon request.
To book an appointment, contact Heather: firstname.lastname@example.org.